Monday, July 07, 2008

And it's a wrap. Well...wrap-ish...

Very quick update. Had my post-op appointment today. Pathology reports came back as moderate pre-cancer throughout the endometrium and S.D. Dr. is comfortable in waiting and seeing at this point. Have blood work scheduled every 4 weeks for the forseeable (is that a word?) future. She said that she would actually be surprised if I was feeling better yet. The anemia is so much to overcome that it is going to take my body a long time. It just sucks. Now that we've removed the mass that was getting the blood, it should start to resolve.

I feel ok about it. Kinda eh. Still in such a state of limbo and I hate that.

Oh well. Nothing I can do about it. This is how it is.

3 comments:

Well-heeled mom said...

It's good to have a direction and some answers! Take care and I hope you start to feel better soon.

DD said...

Moderate pre-cancerous?

What does that even mean and does it really only deserve a wait and see attitude?

Take care of yourself, but maybe a 2nd opinion should be put on the table.

Nico said...

Hey - Just checking in - how are you feeling?? Hope all is well.