Things I have not done for Christmas yet
- Decorated upstairs. The downstairs is done. The tree (real, of course) is up and prettyfied. However, my upstairs living areas are very very bare.
- Made cookies with the boys. Yeah, I suck.
- Sent out cards. They are made though so I guess that's a step in the right direction.
- Finished shopping. I thought I was done. I wasn't. I hate shopping.
- Paid any bills for December. So this isn't really a Christmas one but it is what it is. I just have not had time to sit down and do it. Our creditors love us right now.
- Drank too much spiked egg nog. However, I did have my first jello shot. That's gotta count for something, right?
- Planned any part of Christmas Eve dinner OR Christmas dinner. And why must we celebrate with a different side of the family on each day? And why must they always be at my house?
- Cleaned. Once again, not specifically for Christmas but I'm blaming my lack of motivation on the Baby Jesus. I'm trying to recreate the smell of the manger.
Things I have done for Christmas
- Wrapped gifts. My kids are spoiled. So are my nieces and nephews. And I'm broke. Did I mention that?
- Bought and decorated a tree. We did not cut down our own, however. Snow and cold sucks.
- Ordered Joe's present offline. Hopefully it will be here in time. If not? I don't care. I'll give him a different gift and between you and me, he'll probably like that better. *wink wink*
- Huh...I'm running out here. Apparently, I'm not nearly as ready as I thought. Where did 2006 go???
- Wished all of you a Merry Christmas. (see that? i'm taking credit for having it done WHILE actually doing it! that's creativity right there!)