Monday, December 01, 2008

Black Friday

How did I end up at target at 6:00 in the morning? Me? The girl who HATES shopping? Luckily I was still a little buzzed. That's also a good lesson. It's not a good idea for blondie and I to have a designated driver for a road trip. We will take full advantage of that. Also? The waitresses that have to work at Denny's on Thanksgiving night are no fun.

I made it through the shopping day. I survived. I did actually get some good bargains. And only shoulder checked one older lady who REFUSED to move her body and her cart out of the way. I asked her politely to please excuse me like 5 times. She finally turned around and said, "Do you think if you keep asking, I'll move?" Then she laughed. Then I knocked her out of the way. What can I say? Can you blame me? It was at that point that I decided I needed a time out and went out to the car and took a nap.

SUCH not a shopper, am I.

Segue...segue...segue...

OK, now that the graceful transition is complete, I am thrilled to let you know that I was nominated for an award. Of course, I don't have the brain power to finish it right now BUT I will later. The awesome Punk Rock Dad nominated me. He's fun. Grrrr.

I'll be back later to tell you ALL about it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're such a badass