Oooooh, I know! I will thank the incredibly amazing Punk Rock Dad. He done gave me a badge! Wanna see it?
I know you do. Here's how it was given to him:
But. (you knew there was going to be one...) because he is just that hardcore, he had to change it. Here's his new version...
Personally? I like his version WAY better. That is the one that I'm posting on my page, yo.
Let's see, I think there were rules with this too (scampers off to PRD's site to try to figure it out.)
THE RULES (gag)
1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.
Instructions: On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well. To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then “add image” it in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as well. To add it to your sidebar, add the “picture” gidget. Also, don’t forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by emailing them or leaving a comment on their blog.
Allrighty then. Seems pretty clear cut. Not that I'll follow them. But I'll do my best.
My 5 addictions:
1. Music. I always have a song in my head and a drum beat in my heart. As some can attest, it doesn't always have to be good music either. I have been known to channel really bad elevator muzak if someone (you know who I'm looking at) asks me to hold on a second.
2. Sex. I don't know why, I just do.
3. Caffeine. Coffee until noon, diet coke or diet mountain dew after that. If I don't have some form of caffeine within 1/2 hour of waking up, I end up with a killer headache. I've been an addict since I was little so whoever said it might stunt your growth? Yeah, they might have been onto something.
4. The internet. I am connected. All the time. Between my desktop at work, my desktop at home, my laptop at home and my blackberry, I can cyber stalk whomever I chose 24/7. It almost makes me twitch to head out into the mountains. I have to force myself. But I do go. I need to get away sometimes.
5. Books. I inhale lit. That is all.
Fabulous other blogs:
1. Dawn is amazing. The girl has been through some serious shit and is still muddling her way through with grace. And snark. My kind of girl.
And you know what? I'm going to stop there. While there are other blogs that I like, I kinda only want to nominate Dawn.
Damn, I'm such a rebel aren't I?