Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Sundance rocks.

It's official. I'm either voting for Sundance, the beebopper (how do you spell that?) or Chris. Or I would...if I actually voted. But I dig Sundance. (hahaha..I just typed "I did Sundance"...which I totally would have before I met Joe...but ANYWAY) Jeremy's spoken? Which Gen X'r doesn't remember that video????

Uncle Al is not doing well. The found out today that the cancer is on both lungs, his liver, his adrenal glands and his brain. It is an aggressive cancer so hopefully it will respond to chemo too. I'm hoping and praying anyway. He's the one, you know? I'm having a harder time with this than with my own bio-dad's death. Maybe because my dad died due to liver failure because of alcoholism and cancer is such an evil disease? I don't know. All I know is that when my dad (who I did love very very much) wasn't there for me, Uncle Al was. Anyway. I've told them how much I love them and how much they mean to me. For now, that's all I can do.

Ooooh, I know...I'll let you in on a little trick...you should buy really big wine glasses. Then, if anyone asks, you can say that you've only had 1 glass. Of course, it was 1/2 bottle but they don't need to know that!!!

And on that note, I'm out. Jessie's got more wine to drink and more photos to edit.

3 comments:

Robin said...

Ugghh, no way! I DO NOT GET this whole Sundance thing. Even the judges liked him? He butchered poor Eddie, man-and that is unforgivable. And he's just smug and smarmy. I cannot believe he is still around. Cant.stand.him.

I'm sorry about Uncle Al. That sucks.

The big wine glass? You're just catching on to that trick? Man, I have much, much to teach you

*kisses*

Jessie said...

I didn't think he did good, I just dig that he sang that song at all, you know? SO much better than the kid who flat-ironed his hair and sings scharmy songs every week.

Well-heeled mom said...

So, I can't quite figure out why I can't sign in on the comment section of a blog. It's pissing me off.

So many of the guys suck this time around on AI, so I'm with you. Sundance is in. I like Chris, too, but mostly because he has a great personality.