Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Blockage

I am blocked. Stuck. Bound up. Got nothin. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

I am so busy with work, so busy with home stuff, so frustrated with teenage boy and his inability to turn his homework in, so so so so so incredibly ready for housguest to move out. I can't form a complete sentance in my brain and transfer it onto paper. It's just not happening.

I will resume my life on the web when my brain resumes functioning.

For my friend who's struggling right now, I'm sorry I haven't been there for you like I should have been since Thanksgiving. I read your blogpost today but couldn't comment for some stupid reason (probably my fault). I know you'll read this so...

You know how I feel about your situation. You know I think you deserve better. If there is anything I can do, let me know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello??!!!?!??!?!??!?!?

Anonymous said...

No worries, sweetie. I know firsthand how crazy things are right now. I think it must be some moon alignment or mercury is in retrograde or some other cosmic bullshit. Right?

Don't worry about being MIA, it's to be expected. Take care of you and yours.

Thanks, though. You're a sweetie.