Thursday, November 30, 2006

Well then

Little boy's preschool just called. He's throwing up. There is another kid there that has stomach flu so... Side note. Why in the hell do parents send their kids to school sick? Like throwing up, fever, got the runs sick? I just don't get it. I understand that some bosses can be really stupid but if you have to leave your sick child, aren't there better jobs out there for you? OK, that's all.

Joe is on his way to pick him up and I'll meet them at home and take over. Not quite sure what I'm going to do tomorrow. Teenage boy is testing for his 2nd degree black belt in Taekwondo (I am SOOO proud, by the way) and the test is 5 hours long. My sister in law was supposed to watch Little boy through it because he would be oh so bored. They have a 5 month old baby and I wouldn't want him to get sick.

I think that Robin's little boy has sent the crud our way. Thanks for that!

See you on the other side.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh shit! Literally. I hope it isn't the same thing, because my little one still gags at the sight of food and now on top of that he's got a cold, which I think we are all coming down with. We've been locked up in this house together for almost a week, and now we are snowed in. Arrghhh!

I hope your little ones illness passes soon. And congrats on teenage boy!w

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, and people sending their sick kids to school/daycare? Why? Why? Why? I won't do it, my job can kiss it when it comes to that. Actually, my daycare has a policy that if you send your kid sick more than 2 times, you are outta there. It's a good policy.

leeleebailey said...

that makes me crazy when people send their sick kids to school. i understand with work schedules, etc. but come on, its not fair to the rest of us! :)

good luck! and where in montana are you...missoula for me...

Anonymous said...

Yeah that sucks. Our kids were sick all the time in daycare.